Monday, September 16, 2013

Success Stories


Success Stories

"With blank information about IELTS, I entered this academy, but thanks to the faculty for the valuable guidance and training, now I am going out with abreast of knowledge about ielts. The management staff was very kind and reachable when needed, the teaching staff is well experienced and approachable which is an added benefit to the students. Overall its a great institute."

Dr. Mallik (Chandigarh)

"I came here for a crash course on IELTS, I am very happy with the coaching provided. Also happy with the assistance provided by the non teaching staff."

Ms. Usha (Panchkula)

"I am very happy to say I joined IELTS Gurukul and successfully completed the course. It was a very tough decision to select the IELTS coaching centre in chandigarh, there are many institutions providing coaching for IELTS, so was very confused and after months of scrutiny I joined this institute. I was very comfortable joining here especially, the faculty was very co-operative, always humorous and kept the class alive. I recommend my other colleagues to join this institute & have a great training."

Sanjay (Mohali)

" IELTS training program at this Academy has been a good learning experience. The biggest advantage is we get in touch with people from mixed background with different level of experience. The timing and Place of the training is very convenient.The topics were covered very well and additional information was given too. The approach of the program is quite personalized and I’m happy with the additional service provided. Overall, I had a pleasant experience and would recommend to friends and colleagues."

Atul Chinchalkar (Kharar)

"I have known this academy for about three and half years. Even my sister also took the IELTS training here and she was able to score well and I too have experienced the same. All thanks to the faculty. I think he is the best in the field. This academy has helped me a lot in the stepping stone of my life. Thanks to the management and all the staff for giving such a good hospitality."

Darshan Koshy Jacob (Patiala)

"We had a good smiling, active teacher who taught us with love & affection. Our teacher is very talented in teaching; we all enjoyed and understood all that was taught to us."

Nirmala (Zirakpur)

"I came here with zero confidence to this academy but now going out with full of confidence. The credit goes to our faculty, she taught us well."

Fawaz moidu (Manimajra)

"English was very difficult for me to speak, but after joining here I did not waste even a day in that month, learnt grammar, vocabulary and now I can communicate with others without any kind of hesitation."

Prakash (Ludhiana)

It was really a good and wonderful experience. It was worth for me to attend the classes where I learnt grammar and sentence formation, it was an easy way of learning English."

Sanjith (Chandigarh)

From past one month I had enriching experience, thanks to our faculty; she was very co-operative and friendly in the class. Now I can interact in English language well.

Varsha (Patiala)

My experience in this Academy was really wonderful, faculty explanation was good. Mock test helped to understand our level. I thank each and every one in this academy for the guidance and support.

Girija (Panchkula)

6 comments:

  1. Good! Nicely done. I must say you have done good work on this blog about your success stories of IELTS.
    Best IELTS coaching in sector 35 chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work with many 'highly skilled' migrants. Doctors in fact. And I can assure you that the requirement for an English language test is entirely necessary. I think you'll find you have to sit the IELTS test if applying to work in the UK or US as well.

    Career in IELTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog ! Thanks for sharing this valuable information it is very useful for study .

    http://www.cronusconsultants.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great deal of valuable information allocated by you. I found it to be pertinent to my heed. Soldier on with this appreciable work. One can speak and practice English in an effective way, just by downloading English Learning App on your own smartphone, which you can use whenever and wherever you want to practice your communication skills with experts.
    Practice English app | English Speaking App

    ReplyDelete